Healthy Bodybuilding Recipes Enjoy Muscle Building Baked Chicken Nuggets
This is a very simple healthy recipe that will make any fat loss meal plan a lot easier to follow!
This great recipe will be ready in less then 20 minutes. Of that you only have to do something for 2-3 minutes.
But be careful, just like some of my other recipes, these nuggets are highly addictive, and their flavor will put to shame these greasy disgusting McDonald’s ultra fat nugget!
This recipe was leaked from page 44 of Dave’s Cookbook. Don’t tell him when you check out the recipe book — Good Tasting and Good for You Recipes
Makes 6 Servings
3 x 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1/4 cup of wheat germ
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Garlic powder (pinch)
- 1/2 cup water or low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or coating lightly with best-quality olive oil.
- Cut chicken breasts into nugget-sized pieces, about 1.5 inches square. Set aside.
- Next, combine all dry ingredients in a large container with a tightly fitting lid. Shake well. This is your coating mixture.
- Combine water and egg in a medium bowl. Dip each piece in the water/egg-white mixture. Then dip each piece in the coating mixture. Make sure each piece is well coated.
- Place on the baking sheet. When all of your chicken has been coated and your baking sheet is full, place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
Makes 6 Servings 4 Nuggets Per Serving
I am sure you will enjoy these as much as me and want to taste more of Dave’s recipes.
If you enjoyed this healthy Bodybuilding Recipe of baked Chicken Nuggets Click the link below more healthy muscle building recipe ideas.
–>> I want MORE